At Trumpington Park Primary School:
Together we are Proud and Positive and strive for Success.
- We believe that children learn best when they are part of a local, national and global community.
- We believe collaboration is vital to support all learners in reaching their full potential.
- We celebrate the unique qualities of all within our school community whilst ensuring that individual needs are met.
- We are proud of nurturing a strong community of learners, who are inspired to achieve.
- We celebrate our successes and show pride in all that we do.
- We embrace our creative curriculum which allows our learners to be prepared for an ever-changing future.
- We understand the importance of ensuring that everyone in our school community has a strong voice and feels valued.
- We strongly believe in the importance of an education system that supports and nurtures the health, social and emotional development of all.
- We believe that our curriculum allows individuals to explore environmental issues, engage in problem solving and take action to improve the environment for the future. We want to make a difference.
- We believe that children learn best through practical hands-on real-life experiences; our carefully planned curriculum allows for our children to succeed in their learning.
- We want our children to achieve in all areas of learning, we foster a love of learning and celebrate a wide range of achievements.
- We want all the children at Trumpington Park Primary School to value the importance of education and to become learners for life.