Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Together we are Proud and Positive and strive for Success.
We believe that children learn best when they are part of a local, national and global community.
We believe collaboration is vital to support all learners in reaching their full potential.
We celebrate the unique qualities of all within our school community whilst ensuring that individual needs are met.
- We are proud of nurturing a strong community of learners, who are inspired to achieve.
- We celebrate our successes and show pride in all that we do.
- We embrace our creative curriculum which allows our learners to be prepared for an ever-changing future.
- We understand the importance of ensuring that everyone in our school community has a strong voice and feels valued.
- We strongly believe in the importance of an education system that supports and nurtures the health, social and emotional development of all.
- We believe that our curriculum allows individuals to explore environmental issues, engage in problem solving and take action to improve the environment for the future. We want to make a difference.
- We believe that children learn best through practical hands-on real-life experiences; our carefully planned curriculum allows for our children to succeed in their learning.
- We want our children to achieve in all areas of learning, we foster a love of learning and celebrate a wide range of achievements.
- We want all the children at Trumpington Park Primary School to value the importance of education and to become learners for life.